When we lived in Korea, I prepared several QSLs for Korean radio stations, in particular the local KBS stations, to sign and send back. Below you can see one that I received from KBS Gongju First Radio (KBS 공주 제1 라디오) for a Korean language reception report. The transmitted on 1485 kHz.
I had good luck with this approach with the stations I tried it with.
The translated text of the QSL is found below the images. The card was postmarked at the Gongju Post Office.
This verifies that Mr. Bill Harms received KBS Gongju Radio 1 as follows:
- Station name (Callsign): HLQS
- Transmitter Location: 571, Seongwang-dong, Gongju City
- Reception Date: 12 April 1991
- Reception Time: 12-13 KST
- Frequency: 1485 kHz
- Signed: Signature illegible.